No matching articles
Configuring integration with Zoom
In the article:
Integration with Zoom allows you to add video conference links to meeting room bookings, manage meeting recording and invite participants via a link using UnSpot. To record meetings, you will need the appropriate plan in Zoom that allows you to record meetings.
1. Setting up Zoom
Creating an application:
- In the Zoom App Marketplace, log in to your company’s corporate account
- In Develop, select Build Server-to-Server OAuth App
- Specify a name for the app > Create
Customizing the application:
- App Credentials – this is data that is automatically created by Zoom and is required for further integration with UnSpot.
- Basic Information – information about the created application.
Fill in the fields:
Short Description– short description of the application
Company Name– your company name
Developer Contact Information– enter the name of the responsible administrator and enter your corporate email address to receive notifications of important updates, changes and news that may affect your application.
- Feature – tokens are automatically created in this tab
- Scopes – define the allowed API methods that UnSpot can use, as well as the information and features available in Zoom.
View all user meetings
View and manage all user meetings
View all user recordings
View all user information
Activate your app
Important: The application must be activated for successful integration.
2. Setting up integration with UnSpot
Connecting the integration:
- Go to Manage > Integrations on the UnSpot website
- On the page, find Online Conferences and click Connect on the Zoom card
- Go to the previously created app in Zoom App Marketplace > Manage > open App Credentials
- Copy and paste Account ID, Client ID, Client Secret one by one
- Save your settings
Important: After integration, you need to attach a Zoom user to the meeting room. You can learn about user management by clicking here.
Connecting Zoom to a meeting room:
- Go to Manage > Workspace management
- Select Meeting Room > Edit
- Select Zoom account > Connect
The Zoom logo will appear in front of the connected meeting room