Taking tests to check the condition of your health – it is important
Your office, as an organism or mechanism, also needs a check-up that shows how healthy it is. It will also tell you what could be changed so that the space is used as efficiently as possible and the employees are satisfied. Look at the analysis of the meeting rooms’ use: some of them are almost never free, while others are empty for hours or days. The analysis of the workplaces’ use demonstrates how many desks should really be in the office, and how many you can safely eliminate.
Try UnSpot for free
Get a smart solution to manage your hybrid workplace, create work schedules, book desks and meeting rooms, schedule meetings, and get office analytics.
How may the collected data be applied?
- Be glad that everything connected with the office is OK and keep up the good work
- Reduce the number of desks and save on office rent
- Abandon plans to expand the office by optimizing its setup
- Move to a smaller office, but one or two classes higher
- Reduce the number of desks and create zones for comfortable work in the vacant space — put sofas, ottomans, and soundproof booths for calls
As a result, everyone will benefit: the company and also the employees.