1. Basic concepts and terms
Website – a website located on the Internet at unspot.com
Site Administration – limited liability company “Umbrella” registered at the address: Russia, Moscow, territory of the SKOLKOVO Innovation Center, 7 Nobel street, 2nd floor, room 35, RAB 4 .
Site Resource – site content (applications, links, documents, e-books, photos, and other information products).
User – a Site user, a person who is on the site.
2. General provisions
This Policy is an official standard document and defines the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals who use the site Resources.
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of information about users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
Procedures related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of user information are governed by this Policy and current Russian legislation.
By using the site’s Resources, the user agrees to the terms of this Policy.
If the user does not agree with the terms of this Policy, the use of the site Resources must be immediately terminated.
By providing services for the use of the site’s Resources, the site Administration, acting reasonably and in good faith, believes that the user:
- Has all the necessary rights to use the site’s Resources;
- Specifies reliable information about yourself in the amount necessary to use the site’s Resources;
- Understands that certain types of information transmitted to Administration when using the site’s Resources cannot be deleted by the user;
- The user has read this Policy, agrees to it, and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it.
The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about users.
4. The purpose of information processing
The site Administration processes information about users, including their personal data, in order to fulfill the site Administration’s obligations to users regarding the use of the site’s Resources and provide users with current and final information.
5. User information content
The site Administration can process information about users, which includes:
Personal data of users provided with the users’ consent necessary for using the site Resources: name, contact phone number, email, skype.
6. Processing of users ‘ personal data
1) Personal data is processed on the basis of the following principles:
- Legality of the purposes and methods of personal data processing and integrity;
- Consistence of the purposes of personal data processing with the goals defined and stated prior to collection of personal data, as well as with the authority of the site Administration;
- Consistence of the volume and nature of personal data processed, methods of personal data processing with the purposes of personal data processing;
- It is unacceptable to combine databases containing personal data which were created for incompatible purposes.
2) Terms and purposes of personal data processing
- The site Administration processes the user’s personal data with their consent in order to provide access to the site Resources and services to the user.
3) Collection of personal data
- The user’s personal data described in clause 5.1 of this Policy is transferred to the Site Administration with the user’s consent. The user’s consent for transferring of their personal data to the site Administration is provided in the form of concrete actions at the time when the user first loads the site Resources.
4) Transfer of personal data
- Personal data of users is not transferred to any third parties, except as expressly provided for in this Policy. The provision of users ‘ personal data at the request of state bodies (local self-government bodies) is carried out in accordance with the procedure provided for by law.
5) Destruction of personal data
- The user’s personal data is destroyed when the Site Administration deletes the information provided by the user from its electronic information carriers after the expiration of their validity period.
6) Personal information of users received by the site Administration cannot be available to other users.
7. Rights and obligations of users
1) Users have the right to:
- Provide unlimited free access to the site’s Resources, thus updating information about themselves;
- Receive information from the Developer regarding the processing of their personal data on the request basis.
8. Measures to protect user information
The site administration takes technical and organizational and legal measures to protect the user’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions.
9. Limitations Policy
This Policy does not apply to the actions and Internet resources of third parties.
10. Users requests and queries
1) Users may send their queries, including queries regarding the use of their personal data, under paragraph 7.1.2 of this Policy in writing to the email address stated in the section “write to us” in the form of an electronic document signed with a qualified electronic signature in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2) The request sent by the user must contain the following information:
- Number of the main identification document of the user or their representative;
- Information about the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority;
- Information confirming the user’s participation in relations with the site Administration (in particular, information about downloading one of the site Resources to the personal email address used by the user when using the site Resources);
- Signature of the user or their representative.
3) The site administration undertakes to review and send a response to the user’s request within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
4) All correspondence received by the site Administration from users (requests in written or electronic form) will be considered as restricted access information and is not disclosed without the written consent of the user. Personal data and other information about the user who sent the request may not be used without the user’s special consent except for responding to the subject of the request received or in cases expressly provided for by law.