How to place and receive a Standard order
Placing the order
The Standard holder fits only the iPad 6 9.7 '' of 2018 year and is available in two colors. You can purchase it by clicking on one of the proposed links: for the black holder or for the white holder.
When placing an order, you should take into account some peculiarities:
- You can make an unlimited number of orders per month, however, for duty-free import of goods to the Russian Federation, the weight of each shipment should not be more than 31 kg, and its amount should not exceed € 200 with regard to the cost of delivery. If you plan to buy holders for an amount / weight more than the established limits, you can divide the order into several shipments sent to different recipients.
- If the order exceeds the cost and / or weight limits, and you do not want to divide it into several shipments, you will need to pay a customs duty of 15% of the difference between the value of the goods and the limit of € 200, but not less than € 2 per 1 kg for the weight exceeding the limit..
Fees and taxes
Thus, depending on the weight of the parcel and the amount of the order, you will need to pay customs duties.
1. If the weight of the parcel is not more than 31 kg, and the order amount exceeds € 200, you will need to pay a duty on the amount exceeding the allowable limit.
That is, if the cost of the parcel is € 300, and its weight is 31 kg or less, then the duty will have to be paid from € 100, which is € 15.
2. If the weight of the parcel is more than 31 kg, and the order amount is € 200 or less, you will need to pay a duty for exceeding the weight limit.
For example, if the weight of the parcel is 35 kg, the duty will be paid for the weight exceeding the limit (that is, for 4 kg) and will be € 8.
3. If both weight and value are exceeded, the excess is calculated for both indicators and the highest resulting duty is taken.
That is, if the cost of the parcel is € 300, and its weight is 40 kg, then you will need to pay € 18 (€ 100 * 15% = € 15; 9kg * € 2 = € 18).
4. If you still place an order that exceeds the established weight and / or cost limit, the Federal Customs Service will notify you of the need to pay the duty by sending a letter to the email address you specified when placing the order.
After you place and process the order, you can see the track number for tracing the movement of the parcel in your personal account.
If you need a large number of holders and you do not want to divide the order into several shipments, you can refer to brokers who are ready to offer delivery of goods on more favorable terms than paying customs duties.
You can find out about proven brokers by contacting us.